Hydraulic Disc Brake
Hydraulic Disc Brake Science Kit is a motorised Hydraulic Kit, which demonstrates how disc brakes in a vehicle work.
- Install 2 x AA batteries and switch on the motor.
- Press the brake pedal to force fluid from smaller to larger cylinder.
- 2x movement of smaller master cylinder provides 1x of movement for the larger cylinder, but with twice the force.
- Near side brake pad pushes first against the rotor, pulling the whole brake assembly.
- Both brake pads then contact either side of rotor, slowing it down!
- Release the brake pedal to return the brake pads.
Simple pictorial instructions included.
Hydraulic Disc Brake Science Kit requires 2x AA batteries, not included in the kit.
Hydraulic Disc Brake Science Kit contains small parts, not suitable for children under three years.
Looking for spares & replacements? Click Here!